Sunday, May 1, 2011

Kelly Summers Photography {Jefferson, Ohio Child Photographer}

The boys were so happy with their dinosaur Easter Eggs.  Proudly showing them to me!

The daffodils were perfect this day.  Justin was actually sitting still in his little rocking chair amongst the daffs!

Brotherly love!


Mason thought up his own pose for our shoot.  He wanted to smell the daffodils.

I think it is funny that the cat lazily stumbled across my lens in the background.  I didn't even notice it until after I started editing.  He kind of adds a country feel to the picture I think!

Love the top pic of the two of them together, discussing the troubles of life I'm sure!

This little birdie was just outside the window peeking in.  Moving the bird feeder to the big picture window was a great idea!

"Don't lose your passion in the process"

No comments:

The Two Red Heads

The Two Red Heads
The Red Heads of the House